Help through Every Step
If you choose to build your family through adoption, the caring professionals at Adoption Options can help you through the process to become a parent. We offer a full range of services for adoptive parents, from planning through post-adoption:
- We place infants and children for adoption in loving homes.
- We do home studies for other programs as well as for our own.
- We can arrange supportive services in other states and assist with all types of adoptions, including international, identified, and private adoptions.
- We provide post-adoption services for families, including post-placement visits, re-adoption services for those adopting from overseas, and information and referrals to help with any issues.
- We welcome all kinds of families.
Choosing the Best Option for You
There are many choices to consider when thinking about adoption. These include which agency to use, where to adopt from, and how much openness you want in an adoption, as well as all of the financial and legal aspects of domestic or international adoption.
Adoption Options can help you navigate these choices to arrive at the best arrangement for you. We offer a comprehensive array of affordable services from which you can select, depending on your needs and preferences.
Whether you want help throughout the adoption process or a service such as a thorough and convenient home study, the trained staff at Adoption Options is here to help you. Call is in Rhode Island at 401-331-5437 or at 1-800-337-6513, to talk to us or set up an appointment for a free, confidential consultation. You can also contact us by email.